Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
REQUEST: XP Driver for Sony VGC-LA38G Sound Card
10-18-2007, 02:38 AM
Exclamation REQUEST: XP Driver for Sony VGC-LA38G Sound Card

Our boss recently downgraded his Sony Vaio VGC-LA38G from Microsoft Vista to XP. The problem was, we've lost a many of the hardware driver. Luckily we manage to find some of and installed it. But there are 1 hardware driver that is missing and we couldnt find it. It is the Sound Card driver. We've tried from Intel's driver to SigMaTel's but still it didn't work.

Can somebody advise me where can i find the sound card driver for XP? TQ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2007, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2007 02:46 PM by telstar.)
RE: REQUEST: XP Driver for Sony VGC-LA38G Sound Card
you need to install the uua universal hi-def audio drivers as well.
all the other drivers for this model are here as far as i can tell
http://www.sony-asia.com/support/downloa...hp_en_AP_i
10-21-2007, 03:16 AM
bambangan Wrote:
Our boss recently downgraded his Sony Vaio VGC-LA38G from Microsoft Vista to XP. The problem was, we've lost a many of the hardware driver. Luckily we manage to find some of and installed it. But there are 1 hardware driver that is missing and we couldnt find it. It is the Sound Card driver. We've tried from Intel's driver to SigMaTel's but still it didn't work.

Can somebody advise me where can i find the sound card driver for XP? TQ

I'm trying to downgrade my VGC-LA38G to Windows XP too. Can you tell me where did you find the Wireless Chip drivers. I'm stuck on it as well as the Audio drivers. I really appreciate your help as i need it urgently. Thanks a million.
10-28-2007, 07:44 AM
ME also having the same problem ,i dont have any drivers .please getme the drivers of lan ,video
03-14-2008, 01:26 AM
Anyone has links for the vgc-la38g sound card and the geforce go 7400 xp drivers? Can't seem to find any..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)