Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wireless Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ5814
01-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Wireless Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ5814
Hello,
I need help finding the manufacturer for the wireless driver of this computer because i recently formatted the computer and reinstalled windows, but apparently the Wireless driver didn't install correctly so now i cant access my WiFi at home, so i would really appreciate any help.
It has Windows 7.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Wireless Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ5814
(01-15-2015 01:07 PM)Marvs Wrote:  Hello,
I need help finding the manufacturer for the wireless driver of this computer because i recently formatted the computer and reinstalled windows, but apparently the Wireless driver didn't install correctly so now i cant access my WiFi at home, so i would really appreciate any help.
It has Windows 7.

Hello. As far as I can see, no Wireless adapter shipped with this desktop directly from HP/Compaq and thus they do not list any wireless drivers for this system. If you are able to connect this computer to the internet temporarily using a network cable then you can scan your computer with DriverZone DriverTuneup and it will tell you what driver you need for this device.

DriverZone DriverTuneup:
http://driverzone.com/node/211

If you need assistance, post the link to the scan results in a reply to this post so we can assist.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)