Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need windows 7 driver for fujitsu siemens w600/ Chipsatz Intel i 865g
06-01-2014, 03:15 AM
need windows 7 driver for fujitsu siemens w600/ Chipsatz Intel i 865g
i have searched in many sites, but i have no driver for Windows 7 found - only updatesprogramms, but not for the first installation.
i have read, that one have installed windows 7 on such computer.
can any help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: need windows 7 driver for fujitsu siemens w600/ Chipsatz Intel i 865g
(06-01-2014 03:15 AM)tomduli Wrote:  i have searched in many sites, but i have no driver for Windows 7 found - only updatesprogramms, but not for the first installation.
can any help me?

Hello and welcome to DriverZone.

So we can assist you, please download a run DriverZone TuneUp and reply to this post with the link to your scan results.

KZ
06-06-2014, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 06:29 AM by DriverGuru.)
RE: need windows 7 driver for fujitsu siemens w600/ Chipsatz Intel i 865g
(06-04-2014 01:07 PM)KZ Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 03:15 AM)tomduli Wrote:  i have searched in many sites, but i have no driver for Windows 7 found - only updatesprogramms, but not for the first installation.
can any help me?

Hello and welcome to DriverZone.

So we can assist you, please download a run DriverZone TuneUp and reply to this post with the link to your scan results.

KZ

The DriverZone TuneUp may appear to be an updatesprogram -- but it is the *fastest* and *most accurate* way to identify the components in your PC... including any that have been added since it was first assembled.

In your case, since you have not supplied the technical information we need to locate the correct drivers -- you really should run the scan -- and once we have your info, you can have links to the latest drivers for your hardware in just seconds

For example - You have said it is running Windows 7 -- but is it 32bit or 64bit? The drivers are different.

For example - what make/model graphics card is installed? It is AMD/ATI, nVidia or some other?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)