Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Driver da Tekpix i-HD18
12-20-2012, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 10:58 AM by KZ.)
Driver da Tekpix i-HD18
Galera preciso do driver da tekpix, este modelo que esta ai no assunto... achei um down aqui no DriveZone só que não éra de driver.... sera que poderiam me ajudar???

Rough Translation:
Guys I need the driver of this model that this tekpix ai no matter ... I found a down here in was not only of DriveZone driver .... sera that could help me???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: Driver da Tekpix i-HD18
(12-20-2012 06:51 PM)nandohenrri Wrote:  Galera preciso do driver da tekpix, este modelo que esta ai no assunto... achei um down aqui no DriveZone só que não éra de driver.... sera que poderiam me ajudar???

Rough Translation:
Guys I need the driver of this model that this tekpix ai no matter ... I found a down here in was not only of DriveZone driver .... sera that could help me???

Hello.

Thanks for joining the DriverZone Community.

The driver you are looking for is found in the Microsoft Update Catalog for the following Windows Versions: Windows Vista, Windows XP 64-bit Edition Version 2003, and Windows XP.

If you are using any of these Operating Systems please run Windows Updates to download this driver.

If you are unable to download your Driver via Windows Updates you can search the Microsoft Update Catalog for the hardware ID of the camera and then download the driver directly from the catalog.

Let us know how it goes.
01-15-2013, 02:42 AM
thanks
01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
(01-15-2013 02:42 AM)michelxs Wrote:  thanks

You can find the 32bit driver here:

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/s...17d6987571

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)