What type of iPad should I get out of these 2 options from Apple?
05-19-2011, 02:50 AM
Brand new iPad 16GB or Refurbished iPad 32GB. They are both $499.99. I do need the extra space because I have lots of movies and TV shows. Am i better off to have less space and a new iPad or more space and a refurbished iPad?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2011, 06:22 AM
RE: What type of iPad should I get out of these 2 options from Apple?
(05-19-2011 02:50 AM)noyst Wrote:  What type of iPad should I get out of these 2 options from Apple?
Brand new iPad 16GB or Refurbished iPad 32GB. They are both $499.99. I do need the extra space because I have lots of movies and TV shows. Am i better off to have less space and a new iPad or more space and a refurbished iPad?

The above post by Noyst is completely bogus. So what if you have lots of movies or TV shows ? They are not stored on the iPad unless you purchase them through itunes. Also, 16GB iPads are not $499.99 new; at the time of this post, iPad 2's are now available at the same price.

This post was only added to DriverZone because the person was looking for ipad "powered By MyBB" in google.

Why would one do that, except to post spam? [we have removed the spam links from their post - Noyst is welcome to post again, but something tells me they won't be back, not even to read any replies to their post]
05-26-2011, 02:45 AM
I had this idiot post on my own forum.

spam on forums has to be the most annoying thing ever to both forum owners and users alike.
the hours i have spent cleaning up after these people.

can i blame the people themselfs that post ? well not really, i blame the people behind the spam the big boys of the game that pay these posters a few cents per post in order to gain hits to sites.

the worse one i had of late made me really mad when someone used the japan disaster and posted links in what they were saying to crap sites

i tracked that IP address right back to its source and reported it to the police.

i sometimes wonder just how low these people will sink just to get a few hits on a site
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2011, 06:40 AM
We highly recommend My Web of Trust http://www.mywot.com/

They offer a plugin for your web browser. The plugin tells you if the website links on a webpage are good, bad, or questionable.

In turn, it allows you to rank (or comment) on sites you visit

And, if you want a safer browsing experience, use a web browser that does NOT support ActiveX, and is not tangled in with the operating system. Firefox, Chrome and Opera all better and safer than Internet Explorer.
06-16-2011, 04:22 AM
iPad 16GB, my bet.. Not just for its large storage of memory but also its features and hi technology.. Smile
07-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Have you had someone that goies by xhousedoker or baranoka yet? He spams forums with so many posts about pharmicy shit
07-16-2011, 05:44 AM
(07-15-2011 11:55 PM)pompano Wrote:  Have you had someone that goies by xhousedoker or baranoka yet? He spams forums with so many posts about pharmicy shit

Not yet.. but we are making it harder for them.
07-16-2011, 06:14 PM
this plugin for mybb does the job very well on spammers

you still get the odd one slip past but on the whole it does a really good job of keeping those people out of your forum.
i am running this plugin on my own forum and it does work with mybb 1.6.3 without a problem

http://mods.mybb.com/view/stopforumspam-com-for-mybb
07-16-2011, 06:41 PM
(07-16-2011 06:14 PM)dave Wrote:  this plugin for mybb does the job very well on spammers

you still get the odd one slip past but on the whole it does a really good job of keeping those people out of your forum.
i am running this plugin on my own forum and it does work with mybb 1.6.3 without a problem

http://mods.mybb.com/view/stopforumspam-com-for-mybb

Already installed Smile
07-19-2011, 04:55 PM
yup that one works well.

this one is pretty good as well.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/infobar

i have that one installed on my forum.
you can take a look at it before you download and see what it does.
just look at my site and it tells you to login or register.

http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum

very easy to install that one as well.
01-30-2014, 05:30 AM
Well, all the iPads will do everything you said. The only difference is the price. You can get a new iPad 2 in 16gb for $499 plus accessories. You can get a refurbished (just like new) iPad 1 for somewhere around $350.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)