DriverZone Forum

Full Version: Wireless Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ5814
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I need help finding the manufacturer for the wireless driver of this computer because i recently formatted the computer and reinstalled windows, but apparently the Wireless driver didn't install correctly so now i cant access my WiFi at home, so i would really appreciate any help.
It has Windows 7.
(01-15-2015 01:07 PM)Marvs Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I need help finding the manufacturer for the wireless driver of this computer because i recently formatted the computer and reinstalled windows, but apparently the Wireless driver didn't install correctly so now i cant access my WiFi at home, so i would really appreciate any help.
It has Windows 7.

Hello. As far as I can see, no Wireless adapter shipped with this desktop directly from HP/Compaq and thus they do not list any wireless drivers for this system. If you are able to connect this computer to the internet temporarily using a network cable then you can scan your computer with DriverZone DriverTuneup and it will tell you what driver you need for this device.

DriverZone DriverTuneup:
http://driverzone.com/node/211

If you need assistance, post the link to the scan results in a reply to this post so we can assist.
Reference URL's