Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] WEB CAM DRIVER
08-20-2011, 01:15 AM
[SOLVED] WEB CAM DRIVER
I TO HAVE A UN IDENTIFIABLE WEB CAM ONLY NUMBERS ON IT ARE MODEL VOB1 FC CE 302 AAABL SCANNER LABEL WITH 07348 9010 I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WHITH THIS INFO HELP NEED DRIVERS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2011, 08:33 AM
RE: WEB CAM DRIVER
(08-20-2011 01:15 AM)TRS1241 Wrote:  I TO HAVE A UN IDENTIFIABLE WEB CAM ONLY NUMBERS ON IT ARE MODEL VOB1 FC CE 302 AAABL SCANNER LABEL WITH 07348 9010 I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WHITH THIS INFO HELP NEED DRIVERS

As you might be able to tell, that is not much to go on. And you may have spent hours on the internet looking for a driver.

Any Chinese factory has the ability to create a plastic shell that contains the electronics for the webcam.. and they can put any labeling they wish (or not wish) on it. But there are only a few companies that make the two core chips inside the webcam. The two core chips are for the CCD sensor, and the USB converter. But it is not as difficult as it sounds: the webcam identifies itself to Windows.

So, forget about the markings on the outside of the webcam; connect it to your computer and give us the information that we really need:

* What operating system are you using, and is it a 64bit O/S?

* What is the webcam's "HardwareID" ?

Spent hours looking for a driver? With this information it will only take minutes
08-20-2011, 09:26 AM
RE: WEB CAM DRIVER
In this case

* You are using Windows 7 (32bit)

* The HardwareID is USB\VID_0728&PID_D001

And the driver can be downloaded here from http://driverzone.com/%7B5b00f48a-34e6-4...17585cc%7D

Also: A 64-bit driver is not available for this webcam.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)