What is the best e-reader? (non iPad) ?
04-18-2011, 03:21 AM
What's a good ereader for a 14 year old girl? A kindle? A nook?

About how much do books cost?
Any other things I should consider?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2011, 09:34 PM
RE: What is the best e-reader? (non iPad) ?
I'm 14, and I got a Pantech Digital eReader for Christmas. It suuuuucked.

So, I did some shopping around and decided to buy the Black and White Nook (WiFi only)

I LOVE it. It's great! It was $150, and books range from free to about $10. You can also get eBooks from your library for free, which is a major plus. The touch screen panel is great once you get used to it. The screen where you read your books looks like legitimate paper, which is cool. You can access the Internet from WiFi hotspots (your house, coffee shops, etc. ) to buy books, go online, etc. You can also load . mp3 files onto it to listen to music or audiobooks, as well as play sudoku or chess. It's super easy to use, and I love it so much.
11-21-2011, 08:15 AM
(04-18-2011 03:21 AM)Elroy Stolle Wrote:  What is the best e-reader? (non iPad) ?
What's a good ereader for a 14 year old girl? A kindle? A nook?

About how much do books cost?
Any other things I should consider?

yes the kindle is best for the beginners because it is easy to use, user friendly and you have to consider reviews of book and author just go to goole book they will show you setisfying report about book and author.
02-01-2012, 08:50 PM
For beginners Kindle is the best, you can consider. It is easy to use, I feel very good.
01-28-2014, 11:42 PM
Well the kindle and nook are both great but they don't allow you to edit your own text files. If you want an e reader that will do that I suggest that you get a tablet like the iPad or the galaxy tab.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)